Outdoor cinema nights have always been an event to look out for, because UWC Atlantic Experience brings you an outdoor cinema experience at St Donat’s Castle, like no other. Set in the beautiful surroundings of St Donat’s Castle (in the Vale of Glamorgan near Cardiff), our outdoor cinema screenings provide a variety of showings to suit the whole family. Bring along your picnics chairs and blankets and cosy up to watch some of the best classics in film.
Set in the beautiful landscape of St Donat’s Castle, the view of our outdoor cinema experience is unique, to say the least!
2022 OUTDOOR CINEMA SCREENINGS:
Friday 22nd April | 8.30pm: West Side Story (2021)
Saturday 23rd April | 8.30pm: Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
– booking in advance is required
– doors open from 7.30pm – the film is due to start around 8.30pm but may be earlier/later depending on the sunset.
– Bottled beer, wine, prosecco and soft drinks will be sold on site as well as hot dogs, crisps and popcorn. You are not permitted to bring your own alcohol
– you must bring your own blankets, picnic chairs and bean bags. If you are bringing picnic chairs please position yourself at the back to not obstruct the view for others
– Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
– Should the weather not permit an outdoor screening a full refund will be processed (including the Eventbrite fee).
– You can cancel up to 30 days before the event, however the Eventbrite processing fee will not be refunded.
– West Side Story and Spider-Man: No Return Home are rated PG-13 for some violence, strong language, thematic content, suggestive material and brief smoking by the MPAA which means it may not be suitable for kids under 13