Outdoor theatre returns to St Donat’s Castle with an enchanting new adaptation of two of Beatrix Potter’s best loved Tales, The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny.
Peter and his naughty cousin Benjamin know very well that they are not to go into Mr McGregor’s garden, but they cannot resist and soon they find themselves in all sorts of scrapes, caught in a net, trapped by a snarling cat and face to face with Mr McGregor himself!
How will they ever escape? Can Old Mr Bunny come to the rescue in time? And whatever will Mr McGregor make of all those footprints in the flower beds?
Michael Whitmore’s charming adaptation will have you spellbound. Bring along a blanket or chair and a picnic and join Peter and Benjamin on their hair raising adventures – a magical afternoon of fun for all the family.
NEED TO KNOW…
- This is an outdoor event and will go ahead in all weathers, so please bring suitable clothing if required. If the weather is torrential, the event will go ahead indoors in the Moondance Sports Hall
- Seating is not provided. Please bring your own blankets or picnic chairs
- The theatre is set on the jousting field which provides plenty of space for ample social distancing
- You can bring your own picnic but alcohol is not permitted
- Refreshments and snacks will be available to purchase
- No dogs permitted
- Gates open from 12.30pm
- The theatre is 1 hour 40minutes with a 15 minute interval.
- Sunday 21st August, 2pm
- Adult | £14
- Child (4-16 years ) | £10
- 3s and under | Free
- Concession (disabled, OAP, student, carer) £12
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) | £42
(excludes Eventbrite fees)